>>> 30 Day Accountability Challenges
The true key to reaching any goals and achieving permanent change is consistency. What is the key to consistency?
It is widely known that being held accountable for something increases the chance of completion exponentially! Add to that accountability the encouragement and support from others, and you have a recipe for complete success!
That is exactly what the Ania Fit 30 Day Accountability Challenges are designed to accomplish!
Challenges run from the first of the month to the last of the month. Every Sunday, participants will submit their intentions for the week ahead. These intentions will be geared towards diet, exercise and self-care. Also, every Sunday, each participant will submit their accomplished intentions for that previous week. Each month will have a theme with a related bonus challenge. If the bonus challenge is completed, then additional bonus points will be awarded to the participant. At the end of the 30 days, the totals will be tallied, and the participant with the most accomplished intentions points will be the winner for the month.
Upon registering for the challenge, you will receive
– A tips and tricks article and guide for setting attainable intentions that truly work
– A weekly Intentions Setting and Tracking Sheet
– Access to the Challenges Facebook group where all participants can partake in encouraging one another!
Each month will feature a new prize for the winner. Prizes will be announced upon registration of each new month.
- $40.00 per month (month to month – re-register each new month)
- $100.00 for 3 months (paid in full for 3 months with a savings of $20.00)
Click the link below to register for your true transformation!!!
>>>Rise & Shine Retreat
I am SUPER excited to announce Ania Fit’s first Woman’s Rise & Shine Retreat!!!
For this retreat, we will escape away to a cabin in beautiful mother nature located on Sulfurous Lake in Lone Butte, BC (near 100 Mile House). The purpose of the retreat is to get away from the stresses of the every day, relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with ourselves and mother nature.
At the retreat, you can expect:
* Access to a paddle boat so you can enjoy some time on the lake.
* Stretch and meditation classes.
* Fitness classes such as boxing.
* Free-expression painting classes.
* Access to healthy snacks.
* Lots of laughs, fun, and relaxing time with other amazing like-minded people.
You will have the option to participate in all, some or none of the activities – whatever you feel you need during the weekend!
The location is supplied with a cabin, so you will have the option to sleep in the cabin, or if the mood strikes you, feel free to bring a tent!
Location: Sulfurous Lake, Lone Butte, BC
Date: Friday August 25, 2017 to Sunday August 27, 2017
Register before Monday August 14, 2017 to reserve your spot for this amazing opportunity. Register today as space is limited!
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Ania Glowacka, at email@example.com.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with further information on the retreat details.
Looking forward to sharing this amazing experience with you!